1. Protection of personal data according to the RGPD
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, ICON BRANDWORKS undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of ICON COMUNICACIÓN VISUAL, S.L.’s own activities.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the above purpose.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
The USER may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, data portability, limitation and opposition to treatment, and in the event that consent has been provided for the processing of data, the possibility of withdrawing it at any time, making available to interested parties simple means,
free of charge and easily accessible (e-mail, post) recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU).
3. For what purposes will we process your personal data?
We will treat your personal data collected through the website www.iconbrandworks.com, for the following purposes:
– To comply with the commercial, labor, corporate and accounting obligations of the company.
– To provide its services according to the particular needs of customers, in order to fulfill the contracts entered into by the same.
– The process of filing, updating systems, protection and custody of information and databases of the company.
– To provide the services contracted by the USER.
– Send promotional information electronically.
– Provide the information requested by the USER through the contact form.
4. How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
5. To which recipients will the data be communicated?
The USER’s personal data may eventually be communicated to third parties related to the ICON by contract for the performance of the tasks necessary for the management of his account as a customer and without having to give his authorization.
Also when communications have to be made to the authorities in the event that the USER has carried out actions contrary to the law or breached the contents of the legal notice.
The USER’s data may be communicated to other group companies, if any, for internal administrative purposes that could involve the processing of such data.
The USER’s personal data may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization, but the USER must be informed when such a transfer is to take place, and of the conditions of the transfer and the recipient.
When some data are mandatory to access specific features of the website, the ICON will indicate such mandatory nature at the time of data collection from the USER.