Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, as they allow the website to provide the user with information that may be of interest depending on their use of the content of the website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
3. Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into: Session Cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
Cookies depending on their purpose can be classified as follows:
Performance cookies (technical and personalization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this type includes: volume settings of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Analytical Cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information of the website or a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of the website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
– To allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
– Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
– To know if the user who is accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor. Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the website.
4. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
Chrome: Firefox: Safari:
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of the services offered on the website.
The website www.iconbrandworks.com ownership may modify this cookies policy according to legal requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.